National Pancake Day: Stack Up On Fiber
Who says you can’t enjoy National Pancake Day? Bypass refined, meaningless, processed carbs and celebrate with me by using a super simple yet addicting recipe.
All you need is less than five minutes and a blender to make my fiberized Banana Silver Dollar Pancakes. You can even eat them on the go! Imagine trying to do that with other pancake recipes. With mine, National Pancake Day can be everyday. 😉
If you need more easy recipes that you can also eat on the go, join the PowerPerks movement today!
Banana Silver Dollar Pancakes
Makes: 12 small silver dollar pancakes
Serving size: 4 pancakes
For an on-the-go snack solution, enjoy three Banana Silver Dollar Pancakes!
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened plant-based milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Optional non-vegan: 1 organic whole egg + 2 egg whites
Optional (Top your meal with):
- 1-2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
Spice It Up! (Add to blender):
- 1 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Heat a lightly greased skillet with coconut oil to medium heat. Pour or scoop some of the batter onto the skillet and cook each side until lightly golden brown.
Meal Math (4 pancakes): 200 calories | 4g fat | 80mg sodium | 16g carbs | 8g fiber | 8g sugar | 4g protein
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. All Beller Nutritional Institute products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. There is no guarantee of specific results. Results can vary. All material provided on this website is provided for informational or educational purposes only. Consult a physician regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your symptoms or medical condition. All sales final. | Copyright © 2017 Beller Nutrition - All Rights Reserved