Debloat Me Soup to Power Up 2017
Need something new to Power Up 2017? Try Power Souping your way to a super easy, yet powerful meal solution. My Debloat Me Soup is a Hollywood favorite among my celebrity clients!
This isn’t your grandma’s plain jane pea soup. The secret within this power-soup is the parsley, a natural diuretic that helps prevent water retention. Along with protein-rich green peas and all types of energizing B vitamins, this bright green de-puff potion is your red-carpet-ready weapon of choice.
Debloat Me: Green Pea, Asparagus, and Parsley Soup
Serving Size: 2 cups
Makes: 6 servings
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cup leeks, chopped
- 8 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 6 cups frozen green peas
- 2 bunches asparagus (approximately 30-40), tough ends removed, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the leeks and sauté for 4 minutes, until softened.
- Add the broth and and bring to a simmer. Stir in the peas and asparagus and simmer, covered, for 3 minutes longer.
- Carefully place half of the soup in a high-powered blender and puree until smooth, then return it to the pot. Add the parsley and stir well to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Add to Your Pot:
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, minced (stir in with parsley)
Add to Your Bowl:
- 1 tablespoon of cashew creme or pesto
Tips: It tastes great hot or chilled. Super portable. Just jar it and go!
Meal Math: 210 calories | 3g fat | 200mg sodium | 36 carbs | 12g fiber | 13g sugar | 13g protein
Payment Methods Accepted: Visa, American Express, Mastercard, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, Amazon Pay, and Paypal. Sales tax added to spice and book orders where applicable.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. All Beller Nutritional Institute products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. There is no guarantee of specific results. Results can vary. All material provided on this website is provided for informational or educational purposes only. Consult a physician regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your symptoms or medical condition. All sales final. | Copyright © 2017 Beller Nutrition - All Rights Reserved