Appetizer for the Holidays: Sweet Potato Sliders
Need an impressive appetizer that is super simple and easy to make during the holidays? My Sweet Potato Sliders are a perfect bite sized snack packed with flavor — savory, sweet, and nutty! They’ll be a hit at any party. Want more? Stay tuned for my PowerPerks program launch!
Sweet Potato Sliders
Makes: 4 servings
Serving Size: 4-6 slices
- 2 large sweet potatos, sliced into ¼ – ½ inch slices
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- ¼ teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cashew cream (optional)
- 2 teaspoons raw honey (optional)
- Sea salt, to taste
Top slices with:
- 1-2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place sweet potato slices on a parchment-lined baking sheet, drizzle with coconut oil, and sprinkle with cinnamon and a pinch of salt. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until bottoms of sweet potatoes appear somewhat brownish and tender when pierced with a fork.
- Remove from the oven, top each slider with a dash of the cashew creme (if using) and honey (if using) and serve.
Meal Math: 100 cal | 5 g fat | 40mg sodium | 12g carbs | 2g fiber | 4g sugar | 2g protein
Payment Methods Accepted: Visa, American Express, Mastercard, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, Amazon Pay, and Paypal. Sales tax added to spice and book orders where applicable.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. All Beller Nutritional Institute products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. There is no guarantee of specific results. Results can vary. All material provided on this website is provided for informational or educational purposes only. Consult a physician regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your symptoms or medical condition. All sales final. | Copyright © 2017 Beller Nutrition - All Rights Reserved