Extend the Life of Your Fresh Herbs
On the heels of my AM Riser and PM Relaxer feature on Good Morning America, many women who joined the PowerPerks program have been asking about the best way to store their fresh herbs to extend freshness.
Here is one of my easy tricks of the trade.
After you bring fresh herbs home:
- Cut the bottom of the stems with kitchen scissors
- Keep the leaves dry and don’t rinse them until you use them.
- Fill a glass or a jar half way with water and place the stem ends into the water (like you would a bouquet of flowers)
- Cover the herbs with a plastic bag and store in refrigerator.
- Change the water after a few days if the water starts to discolor.
Fresh mint, parsley and most other herbs can last up to 2 weeks when stored this way.
Enjoy the powerful perks!!!
Payment Methods Accepted: Visa, American Express, Mastercard, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, Amazon Pay, and Paypal. Sales tax added to spice and book orders where applicable.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. All Beller Nutritional Institute products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. There is no guarantee of specific results. Results can vary. All material provided on this website is provided for informational or educational purposes only. Consult a physician regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your symptoms or medical condition. All sales final. | Copyright © 2017 Beller Nutrition - All Rights Reserved