Smashed Banana & Oats
Everyone loves a classic bowl of milk and cereal, and here’s my fun and easy take! My Smashed Banana & Oats have all the ease of breakfast cereal in the morning, minus all the processing. Green bananas are key to this recipe because they have more resistant starch (a kind of dietary fiber) than yellow bananas. Resistant starch and pectin naturally have a prebiotic effect, which in turn offers immune support and breast health benefits.
I add either Cinnapeel Spicer or Morning Boost Power Spice nutrition blend for additional antioxidant, anti-cancer and breast cancer prevention benefits. This is one of my favorite easy breakfasts!
- 1 banana, mashed (greenish preferred)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (or basil seeds)
- 1/4 tsp Cinnapeel Spicer Or Morning Boost Nutrition Blend
- 1/4 cup sprouted rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened plant milk (any kind)
- 1/2 cup kamut puffs (optional, or puffed millet)
- In a small bowl, mash the banana. Add the chia or basil seeds and power spicing blend of choice.
- Stir in the oats and milk. You can enjoy it as a quick “cereal and milk” type breakfast with the puffed kamut or cover and refrigerate overnight (omit the puffed kamut).
If you’re looking for more easy and healthy recipes and meal planning ideas, check out my 90-Day Transformation Masterclass!
Payment Methods Accepted: Visa, American Express, Mastercard, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, Amazon Pay, and Paypal. Sales tax added to spice and book orders where applicable.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. All Beller Nutritional Institute products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. There is no guarantee of specific results. Results can vary. All material provided on this website is provided for informational or educational purposes only. Consult a physician regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your symptoms or medical condition. All sales final. | Copyright © 2017 Beller Nutrition - All Rights Reserved